According to Getty Images we watch around 180 videos every month. That’s about 19 hours – almost a full day each 30 days! And while you might be hearing from colleagues that video can generate user engagement, you may not know where to begin. Here are 5 types of video that you should consider having on your website:
- The Brand Documentary Video: It’s a video about your company or brand and a chance to express your contribution to broader issues and challenges.
- The How-To Video: A video to demonstrate what your product or service can do and teach your customers to use it.
- The Product Demo Video: Different from a How-To, this kind of video is meant to differentiate your products and services from those of your competitors
- The Expert Video: This video showcases the expertise and talent in your company.
- The Promo Video: Companies often use this phrase when they first contact me. So let’s use it more precisely! The Promo Video is a quick, time-specific video meant to drive traffic to an event you have planned or for a press release.